Skip to main content

Pilates Time

The product is the Pilates Ring by the company Go Sport-It Fitness. It comes in a few colors such as black, grey and purple. The ring has foam padded handles. It is a 14 inch ring which is very lightweight when being held. It's intention is to workout your entire body helping you with your shoulders, chest, core, back, butt, thighs, hips and arms. This pilates ring is suppose to have a number of positive features that come along with it. Some are health benefits which will be listed below.

Some of the health benefits according to the company are:
- Improving your posture
- Giving you energy
-Tone your muscles
-Give you more flexibility
- Sheding calories
-Gain some stamina
-Burn some fat

I have tried it out and I wasn't sure how to use it so I looked up some youtube videos and saw some workouts. Now that I know how to properly use it I can't stop using it everyday. It has made a difference in the strength my muscle are forming with the workouts using the pilate ring. The pilates ring doesn't have to be used only for doing pilates. I use it with my DVD workouts I have which have workouts ranging from your core, total body, legs and even buttocks. I love using it when I am working out my butt, legs and my abs. For me it makes the exercise more intense a little I would say. Using a pilates ring you can change up the routine of exercises you are used to or that you have just started practices like I have. To use it all you have to do do is simply place it between your legs and press a little bit to keep it in place then do the exercise of your choice.

I would recommend this because it has made my exercises more better and a little bit harder but it builds you faster I can say. I have lost a total of 2 pounds so that helps me.

* I have received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B012LWXGWI?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...