Skip to main content

Primed Bluetoooth

Many times we often are keeping our hands full with the things we do. At times it has do with cleaning up or even working out. When we try to multi-task we often get caught up and have our hands tied and we don't need that because we have things that need to be done. I may have found a bluetooth to help keep with our hands being free. I have received this product for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

The product is the In Ear Stereo Sports Earphones w/ Built In Mic made by the company Primed4U. The bluetooth comes in 5 colors which are black, green, blue, pink and orange. It is supported with bluetooth 4X and EDL technology. Noise cancelling and clear sounds are features that come with this buetooth. When you need to use it you can charge it fully in 1.5 hours. It's a great device to use for exercising, running, walking or just sitting and talking on the phone. The bluetooth is sweatproof. The company claims that you can have up to 150 hours of standby time and between 4 to 6 hours of talk or play time.

So I have tried the bluetooth and will be reviewing it now. Ok let's start by telling you that I have the black bluetooth. I started out by testing the clarity of the sound and the noise canceling feature it claims to have. The sound quality is pretty good but at times the person on the other end can't hear me very well and have said that they can't hear me. Sometimes the person on the other end heard the noise in my background but at most times they didn't so thats a good thing. The charging time is accurate in the fact that it does only take 1.5 hours of charge to be fully  done and ready to use. The talk time I would have to say is not accurate and that is the only thing that is wrong because my bluetooth lasted only about 3 hours before having to be recharged. The standby time may be correct but I haven't sat and counted whether 150 hours had passed without being used. It connects easily to three of my devices which are my cell phone, tablet and my macbook.

I would have to say that I would recommend this bluetooth if you are looking to buy one. It works good enough and and it only costs $39.99. I think this is a reasonable price for a decent bluetooth. It lives up to most of the claim it make so I would consider it. Another good thing is that you get a lifetime guarantee or a refund if you have any issues with this bluetooth.

Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0124H32TC?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...