Skip to main content

Moving Trolley

We all hate the struggle of moving any furniture or anything for that nature when leaving an old home or even an office. It is very time consuming to move books, boxes of paper, furniture or anything from one place or room to the next. We always have to sweat and work hard and it's tiring to carry things. Now I think that I have found a solution to help with moving.

The product is the Ohuhu Aluminum Folding Hand Truck made by the company Ohuhu. The hand truck is very useful for any kind of moving. It can hold up to 150 pounds and has a handle that can be positioned and extended up to 39 inches. The hand truck also has two rolling wheels with a bungee cord that is used to secure whatever your holding or carrying. It can fold flat and be 2.2 inches thick. The hand truck is made of aluminum alloy and rubber.

I have tried the hand truck when I moved my new dresser I have recently bought into my house. I bought it online and had it delivered to my house. When I took it out of the box and assembled it I used the hand truck to move it from my living room to my bedroom. It was very easy to use, all you had to do was open it up and attach whatever you are moving onto it. You need to use the bungee cord to make sure it doesn't fall off if you are moving something heavy and so you don't even up breaking it. I also used it to take my laundry to the laundromat and it worked well. I usually have a hard time moving my laundry to the laundromat unless I use my car because my shopping cart is half broken. This makes my trip to the laundromat and shopping without my car very easy and smooth riding I would say. I love this hand truck and plan on using it when I move to my next house. It will make moving so much more easier.

I  recommend this product because it is very strong and stable allowing you to be able to move from one place to the other. The price is good and reasonable and this hand truck is the best thing to have in my house.

* I have received this product for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B015QRWWS4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...