Skip to main content

Only 14 Days Left

So I know drinking a detox tea is the new weight loss way to go. Many people are talking about a bunch of companies that have detox teas, but although all of them seem like they work, they actually don't all work. I say this because it depends on your body and what your body except. So I have been able to try out a 14 day detox tea for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

The product is the 14 Day Detox Tea which is a tea that is made to help increase your metabolism, cleanse your body of toxins and promote weight loss. It was told that it also helps in curbing your hunger and improving your circulation. Some of the ingredients are organic green tea, lemon myrtle, linden blossoms, holy basil, holy basil, spearmint, rosehips and ginger root.

You drink one cup a day in the morning or at night. But they don't want you to take it right before bed.

So I have tried the tea for the 14 days. Let me start by telling you that you might need to go to the bathroom right away. When I drank the tea I had to go to the bathroom right away in maybe 10 minutes the longest I was able to wait. At first I wasn't sure if it was the tea or the food I ate before I drank the tea. Then after drinking it each day I realized it was the tea. It really does Flush You Out !!!!!

Ok so with my routine of drinking it everyday in the morning I also work out twice a day, once in the morning and once before bed. I eat as clean and healthy as I can and try to stay away from unhealthy fat foods. This is the only way to actually help lose weight and to do it safely. In the 14 days or 2 weeks I should say that I n have been taking this tea I lost almost 3 pounds which is pretty good for me. I find these results to be a benefit because I work hard to achieve the weight goals I set out. The tea is pretty good in taste so you don't have to worry about some nasty bitter detox tea because this one has a good little sweet taste to it so you don't really need any sugar and plus you shouldn't be putting much sugar in your tea.

I think this tea is worth giving a try because although it may Flush You Out that is the purpose of the detox teas, flushing out the toxins.

* I received this product for free in return for this honest and unbiased review. All words are my own.

Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010U1LRJQ?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...