Skip to main content

Check Yourself

The product is the SantaMedical Generation 2 SM-165 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter which is sold by the company Oximeter Superstore. It is a device that monitors your blood oxygen saturation. It also measures your pulse rate and SpO2 hemoglobin levels. The device has a bright LED display which shows the pulse rate bar and the SpO2 level. When you are ready to stop using it the device will have shut off after 10 seconds. It comes with batteries, a carrying case and lanyard. The device can fit a variety of sizes for each of the persons fingers. The battery life is long so you won't have to change it anytime soon usually lasting 30 or more hours. It has been approved by the FDA.

I tried out the device and found it to be very accurate in reading my pulse. When I went to use it I had it charged already because it uses batteries. All you have to do is turn on the power and open the device where the finger is to be inserted. You get the reading so fast and it's good in giving you accurate readings too. You can see each different reading in each side of the display bar. The device didn't however cut off after 10 seconds, it stayed on for at least 1 minute. The device was a great thing to have because you can use it at home, work or even when you are outside. The lanyard that is on the oximeter can be worn around your neck and it also has a loop around the case where you can wear it on your belt hoop and around your waist. I like that you can use it anywhere and use it on anyone who may need it.

*I have received this product for free in exchange for honest and unbiased review.

I would recommend this product because it can be beneficial to your health and works great to keep track of your blood oxygen. You need to keep your health in control and with this you can see how your body is doing.

You can find one on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00R59OTOC?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...