Skip to main content

No Strings Attached

We all have a bluetooth that we connect to out phone or even our tablet. It is necessary to have to be able to keep ourselves on track with the things we need to get done. It's good to keep a pair around to have in case we need to drive or go exercising. We need bluetooth nowadays to help us keep hands free. I have received this product for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

The product is the FSL Reflex Bluetooth with Sports Earbuds. It is a bluetooth that is said to have two batteries instead of the regular one battery in the bluetooth.  With the help of two batteries it claims to be able to stay on for up to 12 hours. The earbuds are adjustable and wrap around the ear and over it. It has a built in microphone, volume control and track selection buttons on the side of the earbud bluetooth. The bluetooth is made with IPX-3 which allows it to be sweat and water resistant prove which comes as a big help. When you buy it, it comes with a small hard case to hold the bluetooth in it. It is compatible with iPhone 4 to 6, Samsung Galaxy Note, Android tablets and most Android phones.

So I have tried it out and I can;t say I'm in love with much because it has a few pros only to it and more cons than anything. fist off it doesn't stay o for 12 hours and it actually dies in less than 3 hours. When I connected it, it connected very easy but you can't go far at all away from your phone with it. I only went from the bathroom to my bedroom which is super close and you started to hear static. This issued because that means your device has to be on your side at all times to not hear static and to be able to hear clearly. The length of the bluets string is a good length.

I wouldn't really recommend this product too much because it doesn't reach anywhere really and at times it sounds kind of static. It does connect easily to your phone but it also doesn't last long when you are using it. It lasted only about 2 hours if that long.

If you are still interested then you can find it at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00U8SZFQ8?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...