Skip to main content

Make that Big Money

I have come across a book that will guide me in the direction of making a businees and income out of what I love to do; Blogging. The book is How to Make Big Bucks from Big Blogs by Brandon Colker. It has been given to me for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. All words are my own.

The first chapter is the intro and discusses what will be entailed in the book. It defined the term passive, tells of the needs to make it in the blogging industry if that's what you want to call it and last is the trust you build wth your readers.

The second chapter is about self promoting and the level you are currently at and where you wish to be. It tells about branding and how some companies make you pay while others pay you. I am not too interested in this section too much.

The three chapters details how to identify your subject or concept. You will have to show your passion in your writing, figure out your niche and let them know you are not a expert and don't have to be an expert in any subject. This is a great chapter and shouldn't be missed.

The fourth chapter tells about how to establish trust by telling what you know. Transperency is key in this chapter and letting your audience know that your not an expert at all and only know what you know.

The fifth chapter is the most important chapetr and talks about being consistent, clarifying what you are talking about and what you know and last is having a blog that has quality not quantity. It shows your writing skills.

The sixth chapter talks about building a blog and attracting audience through hosting, having a good web design, laying out your page, the content you type and you SEO.

The seventh chapter explains what a Passive Income is and how to use it plus the revenue streams that are useful. This has details about advertising, affiliate marketing, which is very popular among bloggers all over, using books, seminars, sponsorships and much more.

The eighth chapter about how to monetize and when you try to monetize from your blog. It goes in detail about making a plan and choosing service options to help you make money. I have just begun to do this so I will see if this makes a differece.

The nineth chapter explains how to expand using social media, video blogging and having podcasts. These have become one of my favorite blogging strategies esecially social media and video blogging.

The final chapter entails how to use auditory strategies for boosting your audience. These include speaking directly with people, consulting, having guest posts and having seminars.

I would recommend this book for those who are having big audiences and moving up from when they started. If you are getting offers and other such then this is good for you.

Find more info at: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-jensen/profile-brandon-colker-re_b_7788434.html

http://www.amazon.com/Brandon-Colkers-Make-Bucks-Blogs/dp/1517756537

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...