Skip to main content

Detachable Stereo Headphones

I love listening to music and watching movies when I'm on the go or even at home. Sometime we want the little earbud headphones while other times we might not like the earbuds in our ears and want to go towards the big bulky headphones that go over the ear. Either way you get to listen to your music and watch your videos in peace. So I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. All words are my own.

The product is it the Sound Intone 180 Stereo Headphones made by the company Sound Intone and sold by Newway. The product comes in 3 different colors which are white/black, red/black and white/red. The headphones have a built in mic and built in volume controls. It comes with a detachable cable which fits into a 3.5 mm jack. The ear section of the headphones are very comfy and are made of a strong plastic on its outer shell and has a low bass speaker inside. The head band section is adjustable to your head size. It is very light in weight and is compatible with laptops, phones and tablets just to name a few.

So I have been using the headphones for a few days now and I have to say they get the job done and are very nice. The design is stylish and cool looking and if I haven't told you already, let me tell you that I have the black and white pair. I love the way the headphones feel over my ear and not in my ear when I'm listening to music or watching a video because for me I don't want to damage my ears so it's a safe way to go. Alright so used it for my iPad mini, LG android cell phone and even on my Macbook Pro and it worked like magic every single time. The sound is very clear and even when you turn it all the way loud it does;t hurt your ears. The volume control is another thing I love these headphones  because sometime we can't her when we have the headphones on so if you see someone and they look like they are talking to you then it's super quick to press down the volume control on the headphones instead of turning on your device and turning down the volume that way. For me I like the control buttons for the volume.

I would recommend this headphone because its super comfortable and works well with any device I connected it to. The price is very reasonable for a good working pair of headphone and it feels good on my head and ears so that was important too. Hope you enjoy it like I do.

Find it amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RXDWR58?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...