Skip to main content

World's Smallest Bluetooth !!!!

Alright everyone, I hope all is good with everybody. Ok so let's talk today about something that's becoming the new thing for all. So I know like almost everybody has a cell phone now, since they either paid for one or got one free from being on some government program. Before they were affordable most people didn't have what's a called a bluetooth. I know I didn't because they had cost too much and I didn't want to waste that much money. But things have changed and now all kinds of companies are creating them and they come as cheap as $10 that I have seen. The thing is that they all don't work the same because as you know what people say, you get what you pay for, but on the contrary they do all work to some extent.

The HAVIT i3 Mini Bluetooth is AWESOME. Let's talk a little about it first. The specs non this little bad boy is that it is said to play music for 6-8 hours on one full charge. It holds a conversation for about 4-6 hours, so you can chat for a good amount of time with your friends and family. On average it may take about 2-2.5 hours to fully charge it before it's first initial use. When using it you may travel up to 10 meters until it either disconnects or you hear too much static in your ear. You can pair it with up to 2 devices that have bluetooth. The bluetooth comes with built in noise cancellation and voice prompt allowing you to hear clearly and answer without using your hands. It's super tiny and light weight, having it fit in your ear easily. It comes with a gel cap and an extra ear clip hook allowing you to chose how you want to wear it. When you need to charge it all you need is a micro USB cable.  

My first time using this bluetooth I used it for a day and then it would turn on but I couldn't hear anything. So in other words it stopped working. I was able to contact the company and they gave a brand new one free of charge right away. It turns out that this one had been defective. I was impressed at how fast they responded to me.  The new one they sent me was black and grey in color. By the way, this blutooth connects with almost all android cell phones, apple ipad, iPhone, android tablets, pc's, desktops and even notebooks. When you buy this bluetooth you get a 1 year warranty for a new one.

So I started to use the new one now and it has been working great. I love the fact that it is small because I can have it on at work and school without getting caught with it on. I doesn't take up much space in your bag and you can even put in your pocket if you want. It lasted for about 5 hours when I used it for talking. So in all let me say that I would recommend this bluetooth because it a great brand and the product is worth buying.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pme31402e75dbca3776b0b8f20e6868d94

Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VRGMQZS?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sapphire Birthstone Ring

So I got this ring which I happen to love. It fits perfectly on my ring finger and it is also my birthstone color. The ring is very elegant looking and a nice engagement ring. You can wear it on a regular day or even when dressed up for a special event.  The ring size is as accurate as can be where I have chubby fingers so I wear a size 8 on my ring finger. The ring fits just right and isn't too loose or too tight which is important for em and formats people because they want to be comfortable.  I would recommend this ring for anyone who is born in September or just likes the sapphire color. it makes a great addition to your outfit too. Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HD341Q6

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve

Wireless Bluetooth Headphones

Today I will be reviewing a much needed bluetooth headset called Bluetooth Wireless Music Earphones manufactured by a company called Silicon devices. I received it for free in return for this honest review.  It's a bluetooth headset that is hands-free. It's claims to be compatible with IOS devices, pc's, notebooks and android devices. The talk time is suppose to be between 4 to 6 hours with standby time of 150 hours. It also says that it has voice prompt and can even connect to 2 mobile devices at once. The bluetooth has noise cancellation and allows you to high definition clear music. I will put all these to test. The bluetooth is a wireless earbuds headset that comes in the color of black and neon green. The earbuds are shaped slanted to fit perfectly into your ears and not stick out. The package has a plastic bag full of rubber earbud covers to fit your size earhole. The bluetooth comes in a nice looking black case to hold the other contents inside. The other conte