Skip to main content

Meow Meow

If you have a cat you must know that many of our cats often kick litter on our floor when covering their stinking poop. It can be so annoying sometimes but we deal with it because we love our cats. So I was recently given the opportunity to try out a product that could help us deal with this little problem. I was able to try out the product for free in exchange for this honest and unbiased review where all words are my own.

The product is the Two Meows Cat Litter Mat. It is made and sold by the company Two Meows. This mat is very particular to catering to cats and helping you keep a clean house. The mat is available in 5 colors which are red, blue, green, grey and brown. It is designed to brush the cats paws gently making them feel comfortable and relaxed. Overall the main purpose to keep a clean house by catching cat litter that often falls out the litter box. When you want to take off the litter that fell on the mat all you need to do is just lift it up and give it a little shake and off falls the litter back into the box. The cat little mat comes with a manufacture warranty when you purchase it.

So I have opened up the package which was delivered in a huge box so that you receive your mat in great shape. I have purchased the grey cat little mat because I have a grey and black tabby.  The mat is very easy to use where all you have to do is open the plastic it comes in and put the mat wherever you choose. The mat is suppose to be in front of the cat litter so it can catch and hold the cat litter that comes out so I chose to place the mat right in front of the litter. The cat litter mat is pretty large so it covers enough of the floor so the all litter is caught unless your cat has super strong legs and kicks far across the room; let's hope not (lol). The litter mat can help you too put all of the litter that comes out right back into the litter box by just lifting up the mat and shaking a little and pouring it back into the littter box. It comes out so easy and falls right in the litter box. This mat helped my bathroom be less of a mess and have me not stepping on cat liter when I have to use the bathroom.

I think this is a great product to consider having if you have a cat and often have to sweep up litter off the floor. The price of the litter mat is only $19.97 so I don't think that is too bad. It catches all the litter and it's design is stylish and cute.

You can find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XM2HJXY?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve

Sapphire Birthstone Ring

So I got this ring which I happen to love. It fits perfectly on my ring finger and it is also my birthstone color. The ring is very elegant looking and a nice engagement ring. You can wear it on a regular day or even when dressed up for a special event.  The ring size is as accurate as can be where I have chubby fingers so I wear a size 8 on my ring finger. The ring fits just right and isn't too loose or too tight which is important for em and formats people because they want to be comfortable.  I would recommend this ring for anyone who is born in September or just likes the sapphire color. it makes a great addition to your outfit too. Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HD341Q6

Wireless Bluetooth Headphones

Today I will be reviewing a much needed bluetooth headset called Bluetooth Wireless Music Earphones manufactured by a company called Silicon devices. I received it for free in return for this honest review.  It's a bluetooth headset that is hands-free. It's claims to be compatible with IOS devices, pc's, notebooks and android devices. The talk time is suppose to be between 4 to 6 hours with standby time of 150 hours. It also says that it has voice prompt and can even connect to 2 mobile devices at once. The bluetooth has noise cancellation and allows you to high definition clear music. I will put all these to test. The bluetooth is a wireless earbuds headset that comes in the color of black and neon green. The earbuds are shaped slanted to fit perfectly into your ears and not stick out. The package has a plastic bag full of rubber earbud covers to fit your size earhole. The bluetooth comes in a nice looking black case to hold the other contents inside. The other conte