Skip to main content

Sporting it All Day

We have here the Mens Military Digital Outdoor Sport Watch made by the company Aposon. The watch has a fashion design with electronic LED display. It shows the month, date, week day, time and the seconds. The watch also has a waterproof function with it resisting up to 164 feet waterproof (50 m). This is shock resistant and has a stop watch, alarm and military 24H time mode with a LED backlight. You can use it indoor and outdoor. The backlight is the color turquoise.

So I let my boyfriend try it out before I did. He loves the watch and didn't want to let me try it out for myself and review it. The most important thing for him when he tried it out was that he is a truck driver and when he uses his watch his job gave him that has an alarm he usually can't see if he is outside the truck and it is nice. He also mentioned that his deliveries are in military time so for those who can't tell military time this watch has a military mode and you will know if you will be or are running late. The LED backlight allows him to to see in the dark for about 3 seconds. This is why he loves it.

Now I have tried it and I must say it doesn't look to bad on a female arm either, even though it says it's a man's sport watch. I like that it beeps every hour of the hour such as 1am, 2am, 3am, 4am and every hour after. The alarms are pretty loud enough for you to hear if you are a light sleeper. The water resistant feature is true to it's word because I work in a kitchen in a hospital and I am constantly washing my hands and have gotten the watch wet more than enough times and it still continues to work. I never went and put it deep into water but I can say it's been in a sink full of water and dishes. Alright so another thing I can say I like about this sport is that it's display is a good size and isn't too small. The material it is made of is good against my skin and my boyfriend and since we both have sensitive skin this is a plus from both of us.

I recommend this watch because it shows all the necessary things a watch would show including extra's such as the day of the week and the date. Most sport watches I've seen don't have that and the fact that it has alarms too is cool. The price is good and you won't break the bank for it either.

*I have received this product for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. All words are my own.

Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BA77L12?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...