Skip to main content

Patrick Got Smacked

Most people know of SpongeBob Squarepants from the cartoon. This is a popular cartoon character that most children and some adults love. I have tried out a product that has famous characters like patrick from spongebob squarepants.

The product is the Patrick iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus Case made by the company PopJoy. The case is very lightweight, flexible and clear. It is made of shatterproof material and is protects against scratches and some scuffs. The artwork on the case is in high resolution. With this case you have access to all of the ports.

I have used the on my iPhone 6 Plus. It fits well and makes your phone look all cute. All you have to do is slide it over the phone. The feel of the case is really soft and smooth, it makes the phone feel good against my face. The art on the case is very nice and looks very high quality in my opinion. It grips onto the phone and doesn't slide off easy so you don't have to worry about much dirt getting in the creases of the phone and the case. Either way at some point dirt will get in the case, but the way it grips tight enough onto the phone you can surpass this issue for some time. I like that the case comes in clear and has many popular characters to choose from. The characters are Batman, Patrick, Iron Man, Rilakumma, Spiderman and Stitch. Many people can buy this case for their child if they are old enough to have a iPhone.

The only downfall about this case is that it isn't a case that will protect your iPhlne 100% because it is very thin and flexible, not giving you the armor it would need to protect it from having a cracked screen.

I recommend this product because it looks the same as the picture online. The case holds onto the iPhone well and you don't have to worry about dirt forming in the case.

*I have received this product for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. All words are my own.

Find it online on amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019TSSUEQ?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...