Skip to main content

Hands Free Mop

The product we will be reviewing today is one I think you will find to be of great use. It is the Real Hand-Free Washing Microfiber Floor Mop made by the company Ohuhu. It comes in a two pack and has a wet and dry mop. The wet mop is a super absorbent fiber head that is used for quickly cleaning up dirt, dust and other such particles. The dry mop has a super fine fiber head as well. The mop has a stainless steel handle with a non-slip ABS cover that is suppose to never rust. This mop has swivel joints with a 360 degree rotation which makes it easy to reach under furniture, corners and other hard reaching spaces.

After trying out both the dry and wet mop for a few times before I write this review, I want to say I'm pretty impressed with it and how much it can help you clean your house. I'm not gonna lie when I say I wasn't sure which mop was which in the beginning.But now I have first tried out the wet mop and let me tell you that the pole on this mop is very strong and sturdy. When you first look at it, it looks all nice and everything and you will find it to be very lightweight as they tell you it is. It weighs barely nothing when you take itout and it is super easy to use by the way if I didn't mention that already. The wet mop cleans the floor thoroughly and you on't need to go over most spots more than twice I would say and the floor will look great and clean. Rinsing out the mop when I was done cleaning up was a breeze and below at the end I will put a little footnote on how to do that.

Now I have tried out the dry mop and used it mainly as a duster and it works very well too. The swivel on both mops make it easy to move arund and get those corners that are hard to reach so with the dry mop I was able to reach on top of the ceiling with it and take off the dust on the top without a ladder. I know it's not a duster but t came in handy as one too. I was able to use the dry mop as a broom and get up all the dirt on the floor than a regular broom tends to leave around on the floor.

Note: When you are finished using it then you just pull the pole up and down to extrude the water out of it. You can pull off the mop head by rolling it down and taking it off.

*I have received this product for free in exchange for my honest and unbased review. All words are my own.

I recommend these mops because they absorb so much dirt, dust and even water with the wet mop. It is much easier to rinse out the water using these mops plus they aren't heavy like some other mops.

Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01A0BO540?keywords=mop%20ohuhu&qid=1458026563&ref_=sr_1_3&sr=8-3



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...