Skip to main content

You Gotta Havit

The product is the HV-H913BT Bluetooth 4.0 Stereo Headset with Charging Dock made by the company Havit. The bluetooth works both Android and iPhones. It has up to 8 hours talk with 200 hours of standby time. When you are pairing it with your phone it automatically pairs when it is close by an enabled device. You can charge on the go with the dock that attaches to air vent in the car. It has features such as auto connect, awake, and answer. You are suppose to have clear sounds on both ends when talking.

The bluetooth is small and lightweight which I like. I have been trying it out for about a month now and I have to say it's good. When I used this bluetooth I could hear my music playing very well and loud in my ear. At times I had to turn it down before I end up going deaf. I was able to test out the claimed 8 hours of talk time and I can say that it came close to 8 hours because while at work I talked on my phone for about 3.5 hours before getting off the phone with my boyfriend. Later on I spoke to him again while driving on my way home from work and even after I reached home I still stayed on the phone with him for another almost 3 hours before going to bed that day. After all the talking with him and a few other people, the bluetooth had started to die, so I have to say that it actually stays juiced up for at least 6.5 to 7 hours straight without charging it again. The hook that allows you to hang it onto your ear it comfortable and fits my ear very well.  The on/off switch makes saving the battery easier instead of having it on all day.

The other thing I find interesting is the charging dock it has. The dock can be attached to a car air vent which is pretty cool. The thing about this dock is that you need to have it plugged into a charger so I was hoping that with the charging dock I could charge the dock by itself and have it sitting on my air vent in my car waiting to charge my bluetooth. This is the only thing that disappoints me. Since the dock has to be plugged in then it should of just had the usb charging section on the bluetooth. Still it's cool having the dock.

 I would say great but I couldn't because the only issue is that at times the person on the other end of the phone can't hear me clear or I sound too low to them. This has happened about 5 times total I would say. Overall I think this bluetooth is awesome.

I would recommend because it connects very easily to your device as long as  you have a bluetooth enabled device. The bluetooth makes answering calls and redialing very easy with the push of one button. This coneects easily with android and ios devices.

*I have received this product for a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased.

Find it on amazon at:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OUFPJN4?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...