Skip to main content

So thin like Credit Card

The product is the Ultra Thin Wallet Sized Portable USB External Battery Charger with Built-in Lightning and Micro USB-Charger made by the company GMYLE. The power it holds is 2500 mAh. It is Apple Mfi-Certified Adapter for iPhones (5 to 6S Plus). This charger is close to the size of a credit card when you are measuring it's size. This battery charger provides 1 extra battery life to most smartphones. It comes with a carrying keychain and provides you with a 12 month warranty when you purchase it.

I like how this little battery charger looks because not only is it thin as ever but it's very lightweight. This charger only holds 2500 mAh which is good for things that need to be charged on low power but it would take all the power out of it if your were to charge something like a tablet. When you use this for your phone it will charge it but it may take some time.

I used it to charge my HTC phone and it charged it fully in about a little over 1 hour. When I used it to charge my LG phone which is more updated and has a bigger battery capacity it had died before it was fully charged. The thing I love about this batteyr charger is that it has a removable adapter for use woth apple products such as ipad and iPhones. It did charge the iPhone with enough power but not fully to where the phone was fully charged to 100%.

The best thing to charge with this battery charger is things such as headset or bluetooth's because they don't usually take so much battery power or hold much power. The bluetooth's that I use were good for this battery charger. I charged two bluetooth's on one full charge using the this battery charger. This was good for me because I was takigna long drive of about 3.5 hours and needed my bluetooth to speak to other person giving directions, so one wouldn't do it for me.  The batery charger didn't take long to charge either. I can say it probably charged fully in about 45 minutes using my Samsung USB charger.

I would recommend this battery charger because it helps with charging your phones and other portable devices when you are out and don't have your charger or a place to charge your things. It has a piece to charge android devices, bluetooth's and even apple products.

*I have received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. All words are my own.

Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0155XMAHC?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00


 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...