Skip to main content

Coming Thru Make Room !!!

The product is the 3X Reusuable Vacuum Seal Storage Bags made by the company Mr. Stimer. These bags are large which are strong and give a lot of space, saving you some space in your house. They are jumbo bags measuring at "24x32". The bags can hold anything from clothes, towels, blankets, sheets and even coats if you need it too. When you use these bags things are suppose to have no mold, mildew or bacteria coming inside or forming in the bags. The bags are made with 70 micron thick high quality hypoallergenic plastic to keep your things safe. The bags are also odor-free and can supposedly be used up to 10 times each. It is also water tight.

*Putting the items your storing is easy, all you have to do is put in the items, slide the locker, open the seal and last just extract the air our of the bag with the vacuum.

I absolutely have to say that I have always seen these vacuum bags on tv and other places but never bought one. Now that I have been able to try them out I plan to buy them. I love this and it has made it much better for me to be able to have much more space in my closet and under my bed. I have a big family in my house of about 7 people in a one family home. So you can have an idea of how much clothing, blankets and coats and such that are left around the house trying to store everything in one basement. So we often have a clutter in each of our closets and in our bedrooms overall.

When I was ready to try out the vacuum bags it was so easy to use these bags. It was 1, 2, 3 and you were done. They actually hold a lot of clothes if you put clothes in it. I had put a few winter coats inside one of the bags and was able to fit 3 coats in there. I used another bag for two blankets I don't use often and they both fit perfectly. The material of the bag is pretty sturdy and holds the stuff you put in them good without ripping. I like that it can hold heavy duty coats and blankets because some of the materials on some of these type of bags are cheap and rip with too much heavy stuff. Now I have much more space for my things and when I order these bags for the rest of my family it will make a big difference in our basement and we will be able to hold a lot of things in the bags. They really are extra large and hold a bunch of things.

The only thing I noticed id that after like 20 to 30 minutes I see that the air is not sealed tight anymore and some of the air in the bag in back inside, making it fluffy again. I'm not sure if the bag is defective but I noticed this issue when I left the bag with the blankets on my bedroom floor while I cleaned up.

I would recommend this vacuum bag because it helps with keeping my space more organized and more spacious but like I said it may not keep it sucked in for long or maybe I have a defective bag. Although they are great for putting away un needed clothing, blankets, coats or whatever you need stored.

*I have received this product for a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

Find it online on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017ST3M0Upsc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...