Skip to main content

I Kept My Baby Covered

The product we will be reviewing is the Extreme Soft Guard 5 Layer Universal Waterproof Sedan Car Covers made by the company Leader Accessories. The covers come in three colors which are blue, grey and tan. It contains a cover that fits up to 22' 0'' and comes with a free storage bag. The cover is suppose to have UV resistance fabric that protects the paint from UV rays and pollutants that harm your car. When you purchase this item you have a 2 year warranty with it.

I have received this car cover and let me say that I am pleased with it very much. I have two vehicles, one is a Nissan Altima and the other is a Nissan Xterra. This cover was able to cover not one but both cars. It came right in handy when we in New
York was just about to have a snow storm, so I washed my car and put it in my driveway. I put the cover on my nissan altima since I wouldn't be driving it in the snow. It had a nice, soft texture to it and I love that fact that it has a storage bag that comes along with it when you purchase it.

This comes handy also when you aren't using the cover. The cover reaches all the way down the bottom of the car where the tires end, so you don't have to worry about any part or any inch of your car being dirty from rain, dirt or even snow. If my car wasn't under the car cover it would have been a hassle to shovel it out of the snow and I would of been mad at all the work I would of had to do. I recently put the car cover on the nissan Xterra as well. It doesn't cover to the end of the tires like the altima but it did cover to the railing on the bottom of the car. This is most likely because the nissan xterra is much taller than the altima.

I have to say that I will definitely recommend this car cover 100 percent because it keeps my cars covered when I don't want them to be dirty and stay free from any damage from the sun. You won't be disappointed if you get this one.

*I have received this product for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. All words are my own.

Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TI9OFJ6?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...