Skip to main content

Backpack in My Pocket. What !!!!

The product is the Ultra Lightweight Packable Handy Travel Backpack Daypack made by the company Spotern. The bag comes in three different colors which are Beige/Pink, Navy blue and Purple. It is made of waterproof polyester material. The weight of the bag is very light. The bag is supposed to hold up to 14 Liters. It is foldable and can be packed so small that it can be put in your pocket when not being used. When it is open it is 17.1"x 11.4" and when it is closed and compacted it is 4.3"x 3.5".

I used it for some time now and I have to say that I really love it. The first time I used it was when I went to the library and it was a good thing I had it in my purse because I ended up picking out 6 books to read and wasn't thinking about carrying all of them at once. When I went to look for my library card in my purse I saw the bag which I had thrown in there when I was cleaning up. I took the bag out and opened it and it was a pretty good size and cute as ever. I was able to fit all the books in the bag since the books aren't long books. Thank goodness!! I didn't have to worry about carrying all the books in my arms. The bag was a complete saver. The books are kind of heavy and still the bag didn't break or tear or anything.

The second time I used the bag was when I went to the grocery store for a few items I needed to cook dinner. I was able to hold about 9 things in that bag because all the items were really small in size. Items that were heavy were a little concerning to me because these things were way heavier than the books were. But to my surprise the bag held up its end of the deal and didn't rip or break at all. One of the things I like about the bag is that you can use it and carry it anywhere. You can use it for many things such as hiking, travel, outdoor sports, camping, and even school. When you are ready to wash it all you have to do is just hand wash it.

I would recommend it because it is such a small bag you can carry in your purse if you are a woman or even in your pocket if you have big enough pockets you can just throw it in your pocket and get going.

*I have received this product for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019JNPH6U?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...