Skip to main content

Voice Recording

The product is the USB Voice Recorder made by the company THZY. It is a 8 GB of memory that is rechargeable. It can last for 15 hours. You can use this voice recorder by while having it hidden. There is an on/off switch. It can be great for school, work, lectures, interviews and meetings.

I love this little USB voice recorder because I have been able to use at school when I'm too tired to take notes in class. It is so easy to use because all you have to do is turn on the power switch and it will start recording. When you don't want the usb voice recorder to record anymore then you just have to turn the switch off. When you are ready to listen to what was recorded then you need to just plug in the USB into a USB port on your laptop or whatever device you use. Alright so I have tried it while in school and I have plugged it into my macbook. The sound isn't the greatest compared to the regular voice records I have use before but you can still hear pretty clear enough to make out what is being said. It could be because I was sitting a good distance from the professor. But even for the distance I sat the clarity of the sound of the lecture was good. I used it while I was preparing myself for my speech for speech class and wanted to see how my speech sounded when I would recite it. I sounded great by the way and the sound quality was better because I had the voice recored in front of me. I love this little voice recorder.

*I have received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. All words are my own.

I would recommend this product because it definitely works and is every useful. It was very effective when being used for school and lasts a good amount of time and it's very easy to charge.

Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XOJCW6O?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...