Skip to main content

Go Wireless

I know we all love talking on our phones. We have trouble talking on our phones while being able to get things done that we need to take care of. Instead of putting down our phones we would rather just put the phone on speaker or try holding it and multi tasking. We need a bluetooth headset to be able to be hands free and get all of our things done. I think I have a bluetooth you might want to consider.

The product is the Wireless Bluetooth Headset made by the company Symaxio. The bluetooth is red and white in color. It is very light in weight. The talk time on the device is supposed to be 4 to 6 hours long on one charge. The playback time on it is 7 hours long on one charge and has a standby time that's 36 hours long. There is a built in mic and has playback controls and a volume control button. When you purchase this then you have a free head cover for the device that is made of velvet.

I have been using this headset for over a month and it has worked wonders for me. The feeling of the velvet cover around the neck is so nice. Ok so back to the review. The bluetooth connects easily to my phone and my tablet. On the first use I had talked for about 4 hours or so and it was still on and the second time talking on it without charging it again I was able to talk for about almost an hour so the talk time is almost accurate 100% with it lasting for almost 5 hours on one charge. On a different day I used the bluetooth headset while at the gym and was able to use it for more than 2 hours  and another time I left it on my accident for about 4 hours maybe and it wasn't dead yet so I can say the headset is pretty accurate. The bluetooth headset phone calls have been really clear when I talked to other people and they say they hear clearly when I speak. I'm not sure if the standby time is accurate because I wasn't able to check out those hours since it would require me to stay up for days straight.

*I have received this product for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

I would recommend this device because it lasts for a good amount of hours and the bluetooth works awesome with my devices.

Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RKT64P4?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...