Skip to main content

Get a Jump Start

The product is the Rpcket Socket Ultra Portable Compact sold by the company Tli Trading INC. The jump starter is more of a 3 in 1 kind of product. The power the device holds is 6000mAh with a 400A peak current and a 200A start current. It also has a built in LED flashlight.

So I have had this product for about two weeks now and have tried it out. I have to say when it comes to using it as a charger for your portable device such as your tablet or your phone then it works really great and gets the job done. With a power of 6000 mAh you can expect a lot of charge in such a small amount of time. I had charged my Samsung Galaxy Note tablet and my LG V10 with this battery pack. Both of my devices charged in less than 1 hour when they were fully dead. The starter kit as I will be calling it, comes packed with a set of cables to fit most of the devices you would want to charge.

When I used it for the first time as a jump start it made quite an impression on me because I had used it on my friends scooter and it worked just enough for him. It don't know that it works well with cars but I do know that it works for those cars with less than a 3L gas engine. You would need to know if you have a vehicle that has less than a 3L gas engine before you attempt to buy this. You can check your car to see what type of gas engine you have so you don't end up wasting money.

The LED flashlight that comes built in on the battery works pretty well I would have to say. It is really bright to me and gives a lot of light when you need it just in case you are outside somewhere in the dark when you are trying to jump start your car or even if you might lose something in the dark while outside.

The battery pack can be charged using a micro USB which you might have already laying around the house. It doesn't take too long for you to charge the pack either.

I would recommend this for charging mobile devices more than using it for your car because I don't think if you have a fully dead car this will bring it back to life unless you have a small vehicle like scooter or maybe even a motorcycle.

*I received this product for free in exchange for an honest and unbiaed review.

Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0149L6ZU4?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...