Skip to main content

Listen with No Strings

I hate having some wireless bluetooth headsets with wires because I always end up messing up the wires getting a short in them or pulling them out. I may have found a solution to that problem thank goodness.

The product is the Sonixx SX1 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones made by the company Sonixx. You can answer the phone calls with this headphone. When you use it for calls you should expect noise and echo cancellation leading to clear calls. You can listen up to 20 hours of music time and have up to 400 hours of standby time according to the company.  It comes with a rechargeable battery that can be charged using a micro usb cable. It comes with a carrying case. It also supports iPhones, iPods touches, iPad 1, 2, 3, laptops, androids, PC's, and even tablets.

I have used it for a couple of days now and it has worked perfectly for me. It is very comfortable when you wear them around you ears and and you barely feel them there. The best thing about this bluetooth headset is that they sit on the back of your neck so they won't get caught in your hair or anything you are wearing. You don't have to worry about any wires getting messed up. You also don't need to worry about getting to your phone to take a call or even to switch over to the next track when you are listening to music. You get a very clear sound when talking or listening to music. When I used it to take and make phones call it lasted me about a good 7 hours. When I listened to music it lasted for at least 9 hours that I know of. I have never tried to listen to music for 20 hours so I don't if it can really last that long. Making calls with the headset is very easy and you have the controls on the side of the right ear which allows you make the volume go up and own easily. The battery lasts a long time when you listen to music and talk on the phone and allowing you to have to only charge it once or maybe twice a day.

I would recommend this because it works good and is very comfortable. You get a 3 year warranty when you purchase this headset so you don't have to worry about not having the ability to have your device fixed. It feels like you don't even have anything around your neck.

*I have received this product for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A7UD6ZY?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...