Skip to main content

Sleep Anywhere & Comfortable

Today I will be reviewing the Microbead Travel Pillow with Soft Jersey Cotton Cover & Adjustable Strap that's made by the company XPLOR. The pillow comes in two colors which is grey and blue. You can use this pillow on the airplane, napping on your desk, lumbar support in your car and even if your on a bench. When you want to wash it you can just throw it in the washing machine.

At first I didn't notice that this travel pillow wasn't a neck pillow only so I thought it was too big but then I noticed it was a pillow to use in many different ways. I used to put under my leg when I hurt my knee jogging about a week ago.  It gave my leg good support whenever I sit down and lay down. I used it so many times and still use it to this day. I tried it while I at work at my desk and I was knocked out on my break and almost woke too late for me to clock back in from my break.

This microbead pillow is super soft when you lay on it. You feel like your laying down on a pillow covered with a t-shirt. The adjustable straps on the pillow give a good amount of space for you to be able to stretch it out and fit around your waist area and have lumbar support, giving you good posture. I used it as a neck pillow too and I didn't like it too much because it wa kind of big unless I was laying down. The best position using this pillow was aorund my neck and back. It gave me the most relaxed feeling lying on the pillow tthis way.

I would recommend the travel pillow because it super soft and comfortable. You can use it almost anywhere and lay comfortable and sleep good. you can take it with you anywhere because it's not so big so it's easy to carry.

*I have received this product for free in exchange for an honest or unbiased review.

Find it on amazon at:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016HEBTPM/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...