Skip to main content

Against the Wind

We all hate the weather that just creeps up on us and changes out of nowhere. I know I hate when it rains on me out of nowhere when it was suppose to be a nice day, so I make sure I want to have a small umbrella on me in my bag at all times. You never know. So today we will be reviewing the Travel Umbrella made by the company Susino. The travel umbrella claims to withstand up to 50 mph of wind with its automatic open and close mechanism. It has sturdy material and is suppose to be unbreakable when the wind is blowing. The umbrella has an anti shedding system that has a safety seam on it. This is suppose to be able to fit 2 people under it. It comes in 5 different colors.

Alright, now I have tested this umbrella now and used it about 7 times since I received it.  The first time I used it was about 3 weeks ago when we had a rain storm in New York. The wind was kind of strong that day and typically I would have an umbrella that would blow up and be broken halfway before I reached my destination. This time I had the umbrella the entire way and it didn't flip up nor break at all. I'm no expert in wind speed to tell you that it was blowing 50 mph but I can say it was blowing hard enough to push me a little when I was walking. The wind was pretty hard and I think the weight of the hand piece is another reason it held against the blowing and outside. I was the only person who was using the umbrella at the time since I was alone so I can't tell you it would protect two people from getting wet in the rain. The other times I used this umbrella it wasn't raining so hard but I know next time it does I will update the  review and try to have two of us under it.

I would recommend this product because it really is strong and can hold up to a good amount of speed. It didn't break on me while I was walking about a 20 minute walk from my home. It stands against some pretty strong winds.

I have received this product for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. All words are my own.

Find it on amazon at:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EFKTF2O/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...