Skip to main content

Trunk it Up

I have to say that I hate a junky and messy car, let alone a trunk. I'm somewhat a neat freak as some people call it. I have to say one of the best things I was given the opportunity to use is the Heavy Duty Car Trunk Organizer made by the company LK Baby. It can fit in SUV's, vans, cars and trucks. It has 12 pockets and 2 elastic straps. There are 10 interior expandable, mesh pockets and 2 large exterior pockets, totaling the 12 pockets mentioned above. It can hold up to 100 pounds in it at one time.

I love this trunk organizer and everyone I know has been bugging me to give it them but I wil never let it go lol. I have a Nissan Altima 2012 and it does my car some justice. I love it and it has made my car trunk look so much cleaner than it usually does. Don't get me wrong my trunk isn't usually dirty but the things tend to shift around and fall side to side all the time. The trunk organizer has made all the things I keep in my trunk all in one space. Having things sit in place is so much better. I love how the trunk organizer itself doesn't move around in the trunk either because of the things it is holding I'm guessing. I was able to fit three detergents, a pair of shoes, 3 juice bottles, fabric softener, and umbrella, can of car freshner, bottle of oil changer and a windshield liquid bottle all in the trunk organizer at one time. This is quite a bit to be able to fit in one space. This organizer left a lot of room for me to store anything big in my trunk with all these items in the trunk as well. I was able to keep my nephews car seat and stroller in my trunk with the organizer in it at the same time.

*I have received this product for a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. All words are my own.

I recommend this product because it will be a great asset to your car believe me.
It is very heavy duty and they don't exaggerate at all when they say that. It holds some heavy items and you will still be able to pick it up without it breaking.

Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/Heavy-Duty-Trunk-Organizer-Trucks/dp/B01DLAJWJUie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...