Skip to main content

Down to Earth

The new way of life includes making better decisions when choosing your food and the utensils you use to make it. Today I want to discuss a product I feel will benefit you in the long run and right now as well. The product is none other than the 12" Green Earth Pan made by the company Ozeri. The pan is made of  dye-cast aluminum and ceramic with non-stick coating. It claims to be 100% PTFE, PFOA and APEO free. The texture of the cooling surface of the pan is like a honeycomb. When you use it you won't have to worry about any fumes or toxins being released when using high temperatures. The pan has a heat resistant silicon coated handle.

So I want to tell you about my experience with this pan. The pan is very nice and is very strong let me tell you first. This pan is wide too and can hold a lot of food when you are cooking. I first used it to make something as simple as a grilled cheese sandwich just to give it a try. I didn't add much butter to the pan like I usually would. I maybe added a teaspoon if I'm not mistaken. The grilled cheese sandwich came out very good and came out golden brown without much butter. The thing about this pan is the honeycomb print inside the pan which tends to come out on certain foods, like my grilled cheese lol. This was alright though because the cheese was melted in the sandwich without the bread being burned or being soggy.

The pan can hold a large amoount of meat when cooking for a big party. I made the ground beef for 50 empanadas in this one pan and was surprised it all fit into the pan. I also cooked a steak in the oven in this pan because it claims to be able to hold against high temperatures. I had the oven on 375 degrees and it came out of the oven and was still in new shape. There were no burn marks on it and it was a fully cooked steak that came out beautiful. I gotta say I was impressed to start with. This pan was great to use when I made any meat and I only make my meat foods in this pan. It's not only great for meat only you can make almost anything in this pan and it will come out great.

*I have received this product for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. All words are my own.

I recommend this pan because it helps with the economy by using items that help the earth and our health. The pan can fit a large amount of food in it when your cooking for a large family or just yourself. Your food won't have any fats added to it either.

Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/Ozeri-Textured-Ceramic-Non-Stick-Coating/dp/B005473FMOie=UTF8&keywords=ozeri%20pan&qid=1463260824&ref_=sr_1_3&sr=8-3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...