Skip to main content

Run Cat Run !!!

Today we will be discussing a product I think all people who have cats should consider getting. The product is the Cat Tunnel Toy made by the company Premium Choice Products. 

The cat tunnel is one of the best things I have received or even purchased for my cat. The material is nice and soft so she doesn't get hurt where some toys are hard .The tunnel is a great size which is good because I have an adult cat and she fits inside of it. I like how it has the opening on top so I can check on my cat from time to time to see what shes doing. She can't get enough of playing "prey" in this cat tunnel. This is here most favorite thing to play in and now I keep her off of my bed because she sleeps in the tunnel during the daytime now. Thank goodness!!!

 So let me tell you about Mimi's experience with cat tunnel, she plays in it all day about sums it up. She wakes up about 7 in the morning and scratches at my door for me to open it and then runs straight to the cat tunnel. She plays in the tunnel for about 1 hour almost then is ready to eat then she goes right back inside to go sleep for like 20 to 40 minutes at a time. I also have a few of her favorite toys inside the tunnel and they have catnip inside them so it makes her want to play inside of it even more. She spends most of the day in the tunnel now and brings about 20 toys in there that she leaves a mess for me to clena up everyday. I gotta say this cat tunnel has been very beneficial for me and her because I get my bed to myself now and she is more active.

*I have received this product for a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. All words are my own.

I recommend this product because it helps my cat to be very active and exercise on a daily basis. My cat loves it and it has her more active now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...