Skip to main content

It's Reality for Me

I have tried out the 3D Virtual Reality Glasses and I have to say this being my first time, I figured out how to use it very fast. I had a little troube finding a game and movie to play on it because it needed to be double/split screened which I had no clue about at first. The first game I downloaded was a scary game and then a space game. The two had good graphics and they looked awesome to play.

Watching both games and movies on the VR glasses headset is very comfortable and adjusts to the way you like it. You can kind of zoom in and adjust the eyeglass area by just rotating it. It fits most of my phones I have which are two androids and an iPhone 6. It can hold the phones very well and in place too.

You can search for games to play on google play if you have android. All you need to type in is 3D VR games and a good amount will come up. I palyed some scary games on it to see if it was really 3D and looked scary at all. Let me tell you some of them or most of them tend to be in the dark or kind of dark and people move close to you and be disapearing will kind of scare you. Some games scared the crap out of me. Movies can be 

*I have received this product for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. 

I recommend this product because not only is it at a reasonable price but it works with almost all androids that I know of and IOS phones. The glasses are comfortable and can be adjusted to your fitting. It plays games and movies and in great view for 3D and you really feel like you are in the games more than in the movies.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...