Skip to main content

DamaGood Ear Buds

Today I will be reviewing the Dama Good Bluetooth Wireless Ear buds. I want to first start out by saying that I love them very much and they been a great use to me. I always loved the idea of having a bluetooth that had no wire because its kind of annoying to me and so when I saw these I was very happy and satisfied.

The ear buds can last up to 6 hours when using them for talking and up to 4 hours for listening to music. This is a long time compared a few other bluetooth devices I have used in the past. The ear buds also have really good distance and I mean this by saying that you can reach a far away distance from your phone before it cuts off or you hear static.

The charging case that is comes with is super lightweight and small too so that was a big plus for me since I tend to have a lot of items in my bag already at most times. You can charge your ear buds about 3 times with the case being fully charged. The charging case takes about 1 hour to fully charge.  This makes it better so that you don't have to worry about finding somewhere to charge your earbuds when the battery dies.

I would recommend the ear buds because they have long battery life and make talking on the road more convenient.

Find yours on Amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07R47MLTG


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...