Skip to main content

Pretty Good Earbuds

The Ear buds I will be discussing today can be found on amazon, which I will provide the link at the end of the review on these particular ear buds. the ear buds are pretty good and have a good battery life. You can use it for Android devices and IOS as well which is good because I have both type of devices. You can always connect the ear buds separately or together for times when you want to listen to music or as I have said you can use them separately for talking on the phone.

The battery life for each the ear bud's if you use them separately is about 6 hours each for talking but if you just want to listen to the music on your phone it should last you about 4 hours the most. I talk a lot on my phone when I am driving and at home as well so the long battery life for each ear bud is good for me because when one of the ear bud's battery dies I can just use the other one.

The distance for the ear bud to start disconnecting is about 70 feet for me. It is suppose to only reach a distance of a max of 66 feet but for me it went further. I think this is good distance for any ear bud because at times you don't go far away from your phone anyway. I work in a hospital so to be able to move around a good distance from my phone is beneficial to me.

When you are finished using them for the time being you can always just throw them back in the charging case and charge them back to the full charge of 100%. When are ready to use them again just take them out and they will automatically go to the pairing mode and will connect right away if you have the bluetooth mode turned on in your phone.

I would recommend them because the battery life is long and the greatest thing is that you can charge them in the case it came with instead of having find somewhere to charge them.

Find yours at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KQZS5T3





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve

Sapphire Birthstone Ring

So I got this ring which I happen to love. It fits perfectly on my ring finger and it is also my birthstone color. The ring is very elegant looking and a nice engagement ring. You can wear it on a regular day or even when dressed up for a special event.  The ring size is as accurate as can be where I have chubby fingers so I wear a size 8 on my ring finger. The ring fits just right and isn't too loose or too tight which is important for em and formats people because they want to be comfortable.  I would recommend this ring for anyone who is born in September or just likes the sapphire color. it makes a great addition to your outfit too. Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HD341Q6

Wireless Bluetooth Headphones

Today I will be reviewing a much needed bluetooth headset called Bluetooth Wireless Music Earphones manufactured by a company called Silicon devices. I received it for free in return for this honest review.  It's a bluetooth headset that is hands-free. It's claims to be compatible with IOS devices, pc's, notebooks and android devices. The talk time is suppose to be between 4 to 6 hours with standby time of 150 hours. It also says that it has voice prompt and can even connect to 2 mobile devices at once. The bluetooth has noise cancellation and allows you to high definition clear music. I will put all these to test. The bluetooth is a wireless earbuds headset that comes in the color of black and neon green. The earbuds are shaped slanted to fit perfectly into your ears and not stick out. The package has a plastic bag full of rubber earbud covers to fit your size earhole. The bluetooth comes in a nice looking black case to hold the other contents inside. The other conte