Skip to main content

Keeping A Grip

I want to begin my review today by telling you that I have been in search of a product that can hold and keep safe my brother's iPhone 7 Plus. I have been trying to find one because he does tricks on his bike and uploads the videos after he has recorded them but his issues before was his phone kept falling out of his pocket and his screen would get cracked. I think I may have found a solution to this problem.

Alright so I have been given the opportunity to try out a product which was the Bike Phone Mount with Quick On/Off Mount with 360 Degree Rotation Motorcycle Phone Mount for Handlebars, made the company Reserwa. The bike mount is pretty good with the grip on the handlebars on the bike. It connect to the handlebars very easily and attaches/detaches quick like they claim it does.

So we give it a try on 4 different occasions. Each time I have to say it did a well job with holding the phone on good without it falling off except for one time. On that particular time he was doing a trick and had hit a bump on the road and came down with his bike kind of hard so this is why I think it actually fell off. The other times he was able to keep the phone attached to it using the strong adhesive it has on it to hold your phone. It isn't the greatest to use for protection but if you just need it to hold your phone and nothing else then it is good.

I would recommend this bake mount for anyone looking to have somewhere to keep their phone while they ride a bike, just be careful where you ride.

But one thing I have to mention is that if you are going o be doing tricks on your bike then this is not the type of bike mount you will want to use.


You can find it at:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074QJL7GR/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1




*I have received this product for free or discounted in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. All words are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...