Skip to main content

Backup Batttery Case for Iphone 6

Today I will be reviewing the apple MFi Certified IPhone 6 Battery Case manufactured by the company Chromo Inc. This case is colored in black, has a texture that is smooth and has a weight that is very light. The case comes equipped with a Micro-USB charger to charge the case and all you need is the adapter to any phone or device you currently have to connect it and start charging. It charges fairly fast due to the fact that it holds a power of 2500 mAh. This isn't the highest power bank but it does the job well since you are only charging one device, which is the IPhone 6. For anyone who doesn't know what mAh is, it's just an abbreviation for Milliamph, which in other words is the amount of electric power a device can hold at one time. This power is good enough to charge the IPhone 6. I charged the case for about 40 minutes the most before I first used it and the case was fully charged.

The case fits perfectly into the IPhone 6. The case was a little tricky to open so I tried to be very careful when pulling it open so that I could place the IPhone inside. In order for you to place your IPhone 6 into the case you need to pull apart the sides first. After this, you shouldd be abe to pull down/off the top section. It will then open from the top and pull down and you can simply push/snap your IPhone 6 in and close it. Another tricky thing about this case is gettng it to sit up as it shows on the package it comes enclosed in. It took me several attempts for this. Finally after all the attempts I got it to stand up but it wasn't placed inside the case all the way. This was the only way I got it to stay in and sit up.

Also while the IPhone is charging with the case on it's safe to use your IPhone at the same time. Altough this as you may know will make the charging slow down for a full charge of your IPhone.

The case has an advertised talk time of 12 hours and 51 hours of audio. I don't know about the 51 hours of audio because I haven't just used my IPhone 6 for listening to music for that many hours,  but I know that its does last for more than 19 hours. I used it for 16 hours straight while doing a double shift at work and then 2 hours before I went to work and another 2 hours after I left work to return home. The talk time is about accurate with possibly 2 hours off and I only say this because I have other programs running in the background on my IPhone.

The case is a good buy I would say and it's priced just the same as the other IPhone case chargers ranging from $30-$70 depending on the brand/company. I didn't have to pay for this charger case since I received it for free through tomoson in return for an honest review. I would say that I recommend this product to anyone who might be looking for an extra battery or anyone who find themselves with a dead phone due to draining the battery because of constant use all throughout the day. It will come in handy for those who are frequent web surfers, social media surfers, texters or even those who listen to music a lot on their IPhone.

If you want the same one I received you can purchase it from amazon at : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SXGJ70W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve

Sapphire Birthstone Ring

So I got this ring which I happen to love. It fits perfectly on my ring finger and it is also my birthstone color. The ring is very elegant looking and a nice engagement ring. You can wear it on a regular day or even when dressed up for a special event.  The ring size is as accurate as can be where I have chubby fingers so I wear a size 8 on my ring finger. The ring fits just right and isn't too loose or too tight which is important for em and formats people because they want to be comfortable.  I would recommend this ring for anyone who is born in September or just likes the sapphire color. it makes a great addition to your outfit too. Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HD341Q6

Wireless Bluetooth Headphones

Today I will be reviewing a much needed bluetooth headset called Bluetooth Wireless Music Earphones manufactured by a company called Silicon devices. I received it for free in return for this honest review.  It's a bluetooth headset that is hands-free. It's claims to be compatible with IOS devices, pc's, notebooks and android devices. The talk time is suppose to be between 4 to 6 hours with standby time of 150 hours. It also says that it has voice prompt and can even connect to 2 mobile devices at once. The bluetooth has noise cancellation and allows you to high definition clear music. I will put all these to test. The bluetooth is a wireless earbuds headset that comes in the color of black and neon green. The earbuds are shaped slanted to fit perfectly into your ears and not stick out. The package has a plastic bag full of rubber earbud covers to fit your size earhole. The bluetooth comes in a nice looking black case to hold the other contents inside. The other conte