Skip to main content

Black Head Remover Charcoal Mask

Today I will be discussing something that I hope will be helping in the long run. I have had issues with my face and for a long time now and have tried many things to help that have either worked for a little bit of time of not at all. I will be discussing the Blackhead Remover Activated Charcoal Peel Off Mask that is supposed to be good for those who suffer from blackheads and other acne issues. For m I mainly suffer from annoying black heads since I have oily skin on majority of my face. I would consider myself to have mild blackheads now so I will be using the mask only once a week for now. 

So I applied the mask after I have wash my face with a prescribed face wash I have and then put a hot water rag over my face to open up my pores. These are things you should do before applying the mask to your skin. Also test it on a small part of your skin too before the first real application. I have put on a thin layer of the mask so that it dry’s faster and is easier to peel. After I had it on for about 12 minutes before I started to remove it. Let me tell you it was a little bit painful to peel it off of certain areas for me, probably because my skin is sensitive in certain areas, but don’t worry the pin isn’t unbearable. 

Overall I was happy with the results I got from my initial trial of the peel mask. It didn’t shrink my pores right away which I didn’t expect it to but it does seem like the it did make some difference in the cleanliness of the pores right now but I do believe it will help with my enlarged pores over time. My face feels really smooth after it was cleaned with my cleanser and then with the mask. I would recommend it to those who have an issue with blackheads in particular. 

You can find it on amazon if you’re interested in trying it out yourself at: 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve

Sapphire Birthstone Ring

So I got this ring which I happen to love. It fits perfectly on my ring finger and it is also my birthstone color. The ring is very elegant looking and a nice engagement ring. You can wear it on a regular day or even when dressed up for a special event.  The ring size is as accurate as can be where I have chubby fingers so I wear a size 8 on my ring finger. The ring fits just right and isn't too loose or too tight which is important for em and formats people because they want to be comfortable.  I would recommend this ring for anyone who is born in September or just likes the sapphire color. it makes a great addition to your outfit too. Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HD341Q6

Wireless Bluetooth Headphones

Today I will be reviewing a much needed bluetooth headset called Bluetooth Wireless Music Earphones manufactured by a company called Silicon devices. I received it for free in return for this honest review.  It's a bluetooth headset that is hands-free. It's claims to be compatible with IOS devices, pc's, notebooks and android devices. The talk time is suppose to be between 4 to 6 hours with standby time of 150 hours. It also says that it has voice prompt and can even connect to 2 mobile devices at once. The bluetooth has noise cancellation and allows you to high definition clear music. I will put all these to test. The bluetooth is a wireless earbuds headset that comes in the color of black and neon green. The earbuds are shaped slanted to fit perfectly into your ears and not stick out. The package has a plastic bag full of rubber earbud covers to fit your size earhole. The bluetooth comes in a nice looking black case to hold the other contents inside. The other conte