Skip to main content

Were Having a Unicorn Party

Today we will be reviewing the I want to say that I love how cute the Unicorn Cupcake Wrappers and Toppers are. I used them to see how cute they would be when I made cupcakes for my nieces 6th birthday this week. When I used the wrappers and the toppers they stayed on pretty good and only took me about 15 minutes to put on since I had a helping hand at the time. They stay on good and didn't fall off when when you add the frosting gat the top, the toppers stayed in place, but just make sure you aren't put them on when your cupcakes are hot or warm because the frosting will melt and the toppers with fall off.

The wrappers are reversible if you want half of the cupcake decorated one way and the other half another way. On one side you have the rainbow and its six colors and on the other side you have the cutest face of a unicorn kind of squinching its eyes with little stars on the side. The toppers although they are cute alone are not different on each side. Both sides have the unicorn horn with rainbow colors around it and 3 roses on it. When you pair the two they look beautiful and cute at the same time. Plus they are super easy too use when your cupcake are ready for decorating.

I didn't get a chance to take a pic of the finished cupcakes due to some issues with my camera but will show how they look overall with out the cupcakes.

Find them at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BQ14H2V.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...