Skip to main content

Eyes on my Baby

So I will begin by telling you that I absolutely love the baby monitor. It is my first time using one since I am a first time mom. The ease of the baby monitor and putting it together is a piece of cake let me say. I say this because there is no app to download to watch your baby, all you have to do is charge the monitor screen; so there's no need for wifi. As for the camera, you have to just place it where you see fit and plug it in with the adapter it comes with. The baby monitor has a screen size of 2.4",which is big enough seeing how you can place it anywhere you want or carry it around the house with you.

One of the best features to me on the baby monitor was the 2 way radio where you not only listen to the sound in your baby's room but also speak not it, so if your baby is crying you can comfort them with your voice until you reach them. This works best for me because my daughter calms down as soon as she hears my voice and then sees me. I also like that you can zoom in on your baby since it has 2X zoom so I can see if she's awake or sleeping while I do my cleaning and cooking the house instead of keep running in the room to check on her.

The baby monitor has a display of temperature so that's another great feature to have. The fact that it has auto infrared night vision allows me to see in the dark so that I don't have to leave the light on when I leave out of my bedroom. Also let me state the fact that it reached pretty far from the camera without it cutting off. One thing I do want to mention is that if you have the volume on and get too close to the camera it makes a very annoying screeching sound so turn down the volume you plan to go close to the camera's location.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...