Skip to main content

Leather Seats for my SUV

Today we will talking about some Leather Car Seats Covers made by the company Zone Tech PU. They are suppose to protect against spills, dirt and other moisture things. It is suppose to fit most SUV's, vans, trucks and cars. It's easy to clean when you want to wipe off when you have dirt or a spill.

I have received and attempted while sweating to put on the car seat cover. Let me tell you it was kind of a difficult job to do the back seat covers especially while it's extremely hot outside. The back car seat covers were difficult to figure out which piece belonged to the back part of the seat and which piece belonged to the butt part of the seat. I have a Nissan Xterra and the back seats are a bench style seat. The covers were going on the seat but it doesn't fit 100 percent perfect on them and it took me about 20 minutes or so to put them on by myself. The hooks that come with the package are very handy and you will need to use them if you want them to look good enough on your cars seats.

The front seat covers were very easy to assemble on and it only took me a few minutes to put them on. They fit perfectly on my front seats and allows for my seat to be completely covered and kept clean. They look good on my car since it's black and grey itself.

The seat covers overall are nice looking and are great for keeping your car seat covers clean. I have cloth seats so this was a big thing I had wanted when looking for car seat covers.

I would recommend this product because it actually fits the cars seats and it looks as it is described. The quality of the seat covers are pretty good too.

*I have received this product for a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...