Skip to main content

IPX6 Ancord Waterproof Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker with FM Radio

So today we will be taking a look at the one of the company Ancord's bluetooth speakers. The one we will be discussing today is the Waterproof Outdoor/Indoor Bluetooth Speaker. I will give you a few details on it and tell you my experience trying out those details they have entailed in their description claims.

The speaker is suppose to last for 12 hours in a single charge, reaches up to 33 feet in distance from your device your are streaming or connecting it to, water resistant, shock proof, built in mic for taking calls and can last for 30 hours playing a built in FM radio.

I will begin with the claim of 12 hours of playtime. I have charged it fully for about an hour and a half. I tried it out for the 12 hours by playing Pandora radio on my phone, which is the LG G6 android phone. I can say this is true because I started playing the music around 10 am and turned the music off around 9:40 pm  or so, which is a little before 10:00 pm, making it almost 12 hours. Next I tried out the distance claim of 33 feet. For me it didn't reach exactly 33 feet I would say because at almost 33 feet in distance it started to go in and out with playing the music. Overall the claim is mostly true though with the distance.

The water resistance is accurate where you can have some water on it and doesn't mess up or malfunction. I had it in the bathroom with me and drop tin the sink with running water and it was still fine. I also had it in the shower with me while I showered and it was moist on the outside and worked fine still.  As for the shock proof all I was able to do was drop it in the room from about 4 feet and it bounced around and it was fine.

When I answered a call it was pretty good with the built in mic. I was able to speak on the speaker with it being somewhat almost clear. I was able to understand the person on the other end. The radio is kind of good if you are standing certain spots in your house and it is better I have to say when you are outside using the FM radio.

I gotta say I would recommend this product because it lives up to it expectations. The speaker is pretty good with the sound and the radio is decent when you have good service.

Find it on a amazon at:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01F4PZ898/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve

Sapphire Birthstone Ring

So I got this ring which I happen to love. It fits perfectly on my ring finger and it is also my birthstone color. The ring is very elegant looking and a nice engagement ring. You can wear it on a regular day or even when dressed up for a special event.  The ring size is as accurate as can be where I have chubby fingers so I wear a size 8 on my ring finger. The ring fits just right and isn't too loose or too tight which is important for em and formats people because they want to be comfortable.  I would recommend this ring for anyone who is born in September or just likes the sapphire color. it makes a great addition to your outfit too. Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HD341Q6

Wireless Bluetooth Headphones

Today I will be reviewing a much needed bluetooth headset called Bluetooth Wireless Music Earphones manufactured by a company called Silicon devices. I received it for free in return for this honest review.  It's a bluetooth headset that is hands-free. It's claims to be compatible with IOS devices, pc's, notebooks and android devices. The talk time is suppose to be between 4 to 6 hours with standby time of 150 hours. It also says that it has voice prompt and can even connect to 2 mobile devices at once. The bluetooth has noise cancellation and allows you to high definition clear music. I will put all these to test. The bluetooth is a wireless earbuds headset that comes in the color of black and neon green. The earbuds are shaped slanted to fit perfectly into your ears and not stick out. The package has a plastic bag full of rubber earbud covers to fit your size earhole. The bluetooth comes in a nice looking black case to hold the other contents inside. The other conte