Skip to main content

Shower Time

The product is the Aquagenix Razor Mega Square Rainfall Showerhead. It made by the company Aquagenix. The showerhead is 9 inches and gives 3 feet of extra wide coverage for your body.  It comes with a arch extension arm to reach far which is 15 inches long. The showerhead has a large wing nut for hard tightening. When you want to install this showerhead you don't need any tools.

I like how the showerhead lets out a wider angle covering me all over. Usually I would have to move side to side using a regular showerhead to wet my entire body. This rainfall showerhead is awesome for me because I love the look and feeling of a rainfall shower, keeping me satisfied to the fullest and having me relaxed in the comfort of my home. It makes my bathroom look more modern and contemporary. I love how the showerhead moves in different angles to cover where you want. Most of the other showerheads I have used don't cover as much nor do they move much. This one also lets out just enough water when your are showering  and not making me have too much strong water hit against my skin because it can be too harsh and rough on my skin. Your bathroom will look more luxury and attractive, believe me.

I recommend this rainfall shower head because you feel relaxed and it isn't too rough on your skin. It gives you the perfect amount of water. You can find it for a decent price at your local lowes for only $39.82, which makes it even better. That fact that it isn't costly makes it more attractive.

*Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pma5efe996dda1f944f067b2ab705dd4c7

Find it online at : http://www.lowes.com/pd_539715-74198-1447___?Ntt=539715#img


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sapphire Birthstone Ring

So I got this ring which I happen to love. It fits perfectly on my ring finger and it is also my birthstone color. The ring is very elegant looking and a nice engagement ring. You can wear it on a regular day or even when dressed up for a special event.  The ring size is as accurate as can be where I have chubby fingers so I wear a size 8 on my ring finger. The ring fits just right and isn't too loose or too tight which is important for em and formats people because they want to be comfortable.  I would recommend this ring for anyone who is born in September or just likes the sapphire color. it makes a great addition to your outfit too. Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HD341Q6

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve

Wireless Bluetooth Headphones

Today I will be reviewing a much needed bluetooth headset called Bluetooth Wireless Music Earphones manufactured by a company called Silicon devices. I received it for free in return for this honest review.  It's a bluetooth headset that is hands-free. It's claims to be compatible with IOS devices, pc's, notebooks and android devices. The talk time is suppose to be between 4 to 6 hours with standby time of 150 hours. It also says that it has voice prompt and can even connect to 2 mobile devices at once. The bluetooth has noise cancellation and allows you to high definition clear music. I will put all these to test. The bluetooth is a wireless earbuds headset that comes in the color of black and neon green. The earbuds are shaped slanted to fit perfectly into your ears and not stick out. The package has a plastic bag full of rubber earbud covers to fit your size earhole. The bluetooth comes in a nice looking black case to hold the other contents inside. The other conte