Skip to main content

My Body Feels So Good

Most people nowadays have muscle or joint aches everyday and struggle with moving around. I know that for some time I had muscle aches and hated it and the only way to rid of these aches was by going to physical therapy. But recently all things have changed. I say this because I was given the opportunity to try out this product for free in exchange for this honest and unbiased review. The product is a massager for your upper body. Now I have physcial therapy on the go.

So let me tell you a little bit about the product. The product is called the Santamedical PM 120 Tens Unit Electronic Pulse Masssager with 6 Modes & Rechargable Battery. It is sold by the company SantaMedical. It has 6 different modes of use for stimulation that perform differently. When you use it, you can put it on whichever mode you choose and have a timer so that it stops by itself. The timer run from 10 minutes to 60 minutes. As you use choose your mode and timer, you can then choose the level of stimulation you want. Most people start with level 1 and turn it higher depending on how it feels to them because not everyone's body feels the same. The size is really small and weight is very light, so this makes it easy to use on the go.

When you receive the package, it should consist of the following things:
*Tens Unit Controller                                       *Wall Charger
*4 Electrodes                                                      *2 Sets of Electrodes Wires
*Manual                                                              *Pad & Wires Holder

The first time I used it was on my boyfriend, who was a little nervous let me say. I had read over the manual before I used it on him because I didn't want to do anything to hurt him while using this massager. So after I read over the manual, I placed two electrodes on his shoulders and the other two electrodes on his lower back. I started with mode 3 on him and on level 1 of stimulation. I placed the timer on 10 minutes and let me tell you he loved every minute because by the time it turned off he was snoring and asleep. I guess it really relaxed him. Ok so back to what I was telling you guys, the massager is very easy to use. It is very small in size too so you can take it with you wherever you go. The only thing that might be a issue is trying to put it on your middle back or shoulders by yourself. I was able to put it on my lower back easiest by myself. By the way it felt great and relaxed and massaged my back.

If I had to say, I would recommend this product to anyone who has sore muscles or any pain in their joints and muscles. It's great not only for a weekly massage at home but if you suffer from any pain it's easier than having to keep going to the doctor every week or so. But don't think this is a treatment if you have major pain in your body, still go see a doctor if it's serious pain.

Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XQIEKHC?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sapphire Birthstone Ring

So I got this ring which I happen to love. It fits perfectly on my ring finger and it is also my birthstone color. The ring is very elegant looking and a nice engagement ring. You can wear it on a regular day or even when dressed up for a special event.  The ring size is as accurate as can be where I have chubby fingers so I wear a size 8 on my ring finger. The ring fits just right and isn't too loose or too tight which is important for em and formats people because they want to be comfortable.  I would recommend this ring for anyone who is born in September or just likes the sapphire color. it makes a great addition to your outfit too. Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HD341Q6

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve

Wireless Bluetooth Headphones

Today I will be reviewing a much needed bluetooth headset called Bluetooth Wireless Music Earphones manufactured by a company called Silicon devices. I received it for free in return for this honest review.  It's a bluetooth headset that is hands-free. It's claims to be compatible with IOS devices, pc's, notebooks and android devices. The talk time is suppose to be between 4 to 6 hours with standby time of 150 hours. It also says that it has voice prompt and can even connect to 2 mobile devices at once. The bluetooth has noise cancellation and allows you to high definition clear music. I will put all these to test. The bluetooth is a wireless earbuds headset that comes in the color of black and neon green. The earbuds are shaped slanted to fit perfectly into your ears and not stick out. The package has a plastic bag full of rubber earbud covers to fit your size earhole. The bluetooth comes in a nice looking black case to hold the other contents inside. The other conte