Skip to main content

I'm Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot !

Ever had times where you feel like you might be getting sick while your at work or school. Having a thermometer on hand can be very handy. You can know whether you need to take a trip to the hospital, your local clinic or just take a day and get some rest. It is essential when you have a baby because you might need to check if you baby is having a fever so ou could take them to the hospital.

The product is the Digital Thermometer & Temperature Sensor for Fever Measurementions made by the company Generation Guard. The thermometer is made to be safe and comfortable so that it's safe by having a flexible tip. When you use the thermometer you can get your accurate reading in 15 seconds when it's done with oral. It can be read in Fahrenheit and Celsius, whichever is best for you.  The digital thermometer is FDA approved so you know it's safe.

I tried out the thermometer a few days ago when I was feeling a little under the weather and having chills. So I used it to make sure I didn't have a fever and know whether I was getting the flu or not. I was hoping I wasn't. I put the thermometer under my tongue and in less then what seemed like half a minute I had my reading. My temperature came up to 98.7 degrees, which is normal body temperature so I found out I wasn't sick. Plus I went to the doctor to make sure because you should never self diagnose based on a thermometer reading.

In all I would recommend this digital thermometer because it gave me an accurate temperature reading. It's safe to use and is small so you can bring it with you anywhere.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm76dbfb70bc7f07932585401638f1bb0e

Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Y2CJWKQ?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sapphire Birthstone Ring

So I got this ring which I happen to love. It fits perfectly on my ring finger and it is also my birthstone color. The ring is very elegant looking and a nice engagement ring. You can wear it on a regular day or even when dressed up for a special event.  The ring size is as accurate as can be where I have chubby fingers so I wear a size 8 on my ring finger. The ring fits just right and isn't too loose or too tight which is important for em and formats people because they want to be comfortable.  I would recommend this ring for anyone who is born in September or just likes the sapphire color. it makes a great addition to your outfit too. Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HD341Q6

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve

Wireless Bluetooth Headphones

Today I will be reviewing a much needed bluetooth headset called Bluetooth Wireless Music Earphones manufactured by a company called Silicon devices. I received it for free in return for this honest review.  It's a bluetooth headset that is hands-free. It's claims to be compatible with IOS devices, pc's, notebooks and android devices. The talk time is suppose to be between 4 to 6 hours with standby time of 150 hours. It also says that it has voice prompt and can even connect to 2 mobile devices at once. The bluetooth has noise cancellation and allows you to high definition clear music. I will put all these to test. The bluetooth is a wireless earbuds headset that comes in the color of black and neon green. The earbuds are shaped slanted to fit perfectly into your ears and not stick out. The package has a plastic bag full of rubber earbud covers to fit your size earhole. The bluetooth comes in a nice looking black case to hold the other contents inside. The other conte